Business start-up grants
If you’re a business owner or thinking of starting a business, money is probably your biggest concern.
A range of organisations can help you find money to start-up or improve your business.
Princes Trust has a business programme that provides grants and support to help people start up in business.
You need to be:
- aged 18-30
- unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- living in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
If you fall into these categories you could be eligible for:
- A low interest loan of up to £4,000 (up to £5,000 for a partnership)
- Ongoing advice from a business mentor
- Access to a wide range of products and services including a free legal helpline
- A grant of up to £1,500 in special circumstances (subject to local availability)
- A test marketing grant of up to £250 (subject to local availability).
Tosca is the charismatic founder of Wicked Spider, a specialist web design consultancy, training and video marketing agency.
Tosca thrives in opening up the world of websites and technology so that those without a formal training in the field can enter and feel empowered.
Tosca has recently been nominated for an Excellence in Digital Enterprise Award. Tosca is passionate about helping businesses like yours to achieve their goals.