Wolverhampton Business Week – Monday 29 September to Friday 3 October 2014
- Monday 29 September – City of Opportunities Business Breakfast (businesses interested in attending can follow the link below to register) at GTG Training Academy.
- Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 1 October – Global Trade Fair being held at the Business Solutions Centre. Businesses will have the chance to hear about opportunities in overseas countries as part of this two-day export event. The event programme will be available soon.
- Wednesday 1 October – LEP Aerospace Event with Midlands Aerospace Alliance (a specific invite only event targeted at LEPs across the England – to focus on boosting local and regional aerospace clusters)
- Thursday 2 October – Developers Conference (a specific invite only event targeted at key developers looking for future investment projects)
- Friday 3 October – Skills Fair at Molineux Stadium
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Telephone: 07703 735 408
Tosca is the charismatic founder of Wicked Spider, a specialist web design consultancy, training and video marketing agency.
Tosca thrives in opening up the world of websites and technology so that those without a formal training in the field can enter and feel empowered.
Tosca has recently been nominated for an Excellence in Digital Enterprise Award. Tosca is passionate about helping businesses like yours to achieve their goals.