27th September 2014
Wolves PRIDE Commercial stall-holder information
This day is a celebration of all things LGBT, to showcase what LGBT groups do and to welcome those who offer support and services to the LGB and T community. Over 3,000 people from LGBT community and their family and friends will join us for this celebration event. Commercial organisations that are LGBT friendly are most welcome to join us. There are a limited number of spaces for commercial stalls and we will only accept applications of one of each type of merchandise Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your merchandise to LGBT people.
There will be space to display and sell your merchandise within the main Pride area.
- A 3m x 3m space will be available for you to sell your goods, you will need to supply your own gazebo/stall/tables and anything else you require at a cost of £60
- The set up time for stalls will be between 10am and 12noon.
- All vehicles must be removed from the PRIDE area by 11.30, there is a free parking at Fold Street Car Park.
- The parade is taking place from 1pm – 2pm. (Parade walkers need to be gathered for the parade at 12 noon.
- The entry gates to the main PRIDE area will be open to the public from 1.30pm.
- Clearing up time from 7pm onwards but we hope you will stay until 9pm.
- It is your responsibility to take your own waste away.
- Two wristbands will be given to commercial organisations booking a stall.
Martha Bishop – 01902 425 092
LGBT Network Wolverhampton
Old Bank Chambers,
4, Salop Street,
Tosca is the charismatic founder of Wicked Spider, a specialist web design consultancy, training and video marketing agency.
Tosca thrives in opening up the world of websites and technology so that those without a formal training in the field can enter and feel empowered.
Tosca has recently been nominated for an Excellence in Digital Enterprise Award. Tosca is passionate about helping businesses like yours to achieve their goals.