Business start-up grants
If you’re a business owner or thinking of starting a business, money is probably your biggest concern.
A range of organisations can help you find money to start-up or improve your business.
Princes Trust has a business programme that provides grants and support to help people start up in business.
You need to be:
- aged 18-30
- unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- living in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
If you fall into these categories you could be eligible for:
- A low interest loan of up to £4,000 (up to £5,000 for a partnership)
- Ongoing advice from a business mentor
- Access to a wide range of products and services including a free legal helpline
- A grant of up to £1,500 in special circumstances (subject to local availability)
- A test marketing grant of up to £250 (subject to local availability).