Thursday 13 March 2014, 9.15 am – 2.30pm
Business Solutions Centre,
Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RT
What’s the Seminar About?
A free half day seminar, specifically designed for UK’s SME’s to provide them with all the hands on information that they need to do business with India, successfully.
What are the benefits of attending the Seminar?
- Giving you the most up to date information on India including legal structures and business support that you can use to tap into the Indian market and also a walk through the do’s and don’ts of doing business in India. Some of the highlights include :
- Market leading specialist India qualified lawyer from India Business Hub, who has launched several British and European SMEs into India to provide you with all the essential business and legal know how you need to do business in India;
- India’s largest bank to talk to you as to how the bank can support you in India;
- Managing your IPR in India;
- Tax benefits that are available;
- Support available from UKTI, University of Wolverhampton, and Wolverhampton City Council;
Who Should Attend ?
Any UK business considering or already doing business in India.
Please note that limited spaces are available and registration will be subject to a confirmation email.