Event Raffle Sponsorship
Wolverhampton Business Forum is offering businesses the opportunity to sponsor the raffle at our meetings. The purpose of this is to help our members promote their businesses and raise their profile, and the members get a decent raffle prize.
The cost of sponsorship is £50 per event, plus provision of three raffle prizes as follows:
- 1 bottle of champagne.
- 1 bottle of decent wine (around the £10 mark).
- 1 box of chocolates or bunch of flowers (around £10 mark).
The benefits are as follows:
- The raffle sponsor will be featured in at least three pre-event emails with their logo and a link to their website. Our email list is significant and growing providing exposure to large numbers of local businesses.
- 60 second pitch before the raffle.
- Give out prizes with our raffle official – photos may be taken and used on social media.
- 100 flyer inserts
How will we select sponsors?
Where we have enough sponsors to provide choice, we will select sponsors by ‘pulling a name out of the hat’. Ideally, we would prefer to have enough sponsors so that we can feature a different business at each event during the year. If this is not the case, then businesses will be allowed to be a sponsor more than once in any year.
How we spend the money raised
WBF is a not for profit organisation and all the money we raise goes towards paying for the food and drink at our events or any other costs associated with the events. All steering committee members provide their time free of charge.
Most venues are happy to provide a meeting space free of charge, but the food and drink must be paid for. We believe that the buffet part of our events is an important part of the evening when you get to network with other WBF members in a relaxed environment and make important business connections, as well as catch up with old friends.
How do I apply to be a raffle sponsor?
If you would like to be a sponsor, please complete the form on this page.