Please help us to support our new graduates in the launch of their Catwalk Collection that will be held this year at Grand Station Events and Conference Centre on 4th June 2014.
You will be supporting local graduates, the next generation of designers, and helping us to sustain our local creative industries and retain talent in the West Midlands.
- The fashion show will take place in conjunction with the Wolverhampton Business Forum, providing opportunities for networking and further exposure of your business. There will be two shows one at 2.30 and the other at 6.30 pm.
- The venue itself hosts weddings and corporate events. This would create exposure and business opportunities for appropriate companies such as wedding suppliers and caterers.
- Press coverage will be via local and national press, Wolverhampton magazine and a wider audience due to live streaming of the show through the University website. If you have other contacts such as radio etc., that would be a bonus!
- Sponsors can have their company name and logo showcased on banners, in programme, projected in the fashion show and via a series of oversized flat screens positioned throughout the venue.
- Sponsor logos will be showcased at the static degree show at the School of Art and Design at the private view 6th June ( last year’s footfall at the PV was over 1,000) through to 14th June.
- Sponsors will be further showcased at New Designers Exhibition at the Business Design Centre In London – last year the show had a footfall of over 18,000.
Sponsors can sponsor in cash or kind.
Significant sponsorship will obviously be given as much exposure as possible but even the donation of a product or service could be invaluable to help raise funds through a raffle, for example, dinner for two / bottle of wine / free haircut.
Other examples include:
- Sponsorship for catwalk i.e. wigs/accessories
- Wine/refreshments for reception
- Gifts to go in goody bags for the models who are helping us out for free at the event
We are proposing three levels of sponsorship so a little or a lot – whatever you are able to offer.
- Gold – name and logo on all promotional material
- Silver – name and logo on all promotional material minus banner
- Bronze – name and logo in programme
How to pay?
Potential sponsors can be invoiced by the University by purchase order or can make a cheque payable to the University of Wolverhampton and sent to Donna Hughes Deputy FOO – Resources MK building Molineux street City campus north Wolverhampton WV1 1DT
Please contact the Fashion and Textiles Course Leader, Sharon Watts for more information or to become a sponsor.
Tosca is the charismatic founder of Wicked Spider, a specialist web design consultancy, training and video marketing agency.
Tosca thrives in opening up the world of websites and technology so that those without a formal training in the field can enter and feel empowered.
Tosca has recently been nominated for an Excellence in Digital Enterprise Award. Tosca is passionate about helping businesses like yours to achieve their goals.