Trade Visit Opportunity to India
Wolverhampton Business Forum supporting Wolverhampton City Council is looking to lead a trade visit to India in September/October 2013.
The trade visit will:
- Visit 3 of the key cities (Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ludhiana)
- Visit 8-10 businesses per city.
- Work with key partners including CII, UKTI and the University of Wolverhampton.
Your business will receive:
- Pre-visit support
– From UKTI regarding advice, support and eligibility to financial support
– From the University on being business ready including business review, innovation and technology
– virtual meetings with businesses in advance of the visit (July/August)
- Briefings on the Indian legal, HR and tax systems
- Post-visit follow up and on-going support
- An opportunity for market research
- An opportunity to meet Indian businesses
- Tailored programmed for your business
- Help with travel arrangements
- Other conference/events in India during your visit
- Local India based officers and sector specialists in UKTI and CII.
- Transfers in India – airport and business meetings.
The cost to your business will be:
- Hotel accommodation
- UK transfers to airport
However, for eligible businesses, your costs could be significantly covered by financial support from UK Trade and Investment.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact:
Caroline Harris on 01902 554197
Tosca is the charismatic founder of Wicked Spider, a specialist web design consultancy, training and video marketing agency.
Tosca thrives in opening up the world of websites and technology so that those without a formal training in the field can enter and feel empowered.
Tosca has recently been nominated for an Excellence in Digital Enterprise Award. Tosca is passionate about helping businesses like yours to achieve their goals.